Want to Work for a Company that is Revolutionizing the Airport Logistics Industry?
Looking for a career with outstanding growth potential?
Then we want to speak with you!
- Rapidly growing company
- Get paid to work out!
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Professional development plan
- Huge career growth opportunity!
Click here to find out what makes us #1!
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) is focused on one thing: Helping Airports Run Great! As a true innovator in our industry, we manage vendor relationships for all consumable goods entering the airport terminal complex. We also deliver these goods in a secure, safe, and efficient manner so our customers have what they want when they want it. We Help Our Airports Run Great!
At Bradford, we take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the airport logistics industry. We offer an innovative and dynamic company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit. Plus, we’re growing rapidly and have never had a layoff!
Logistics Specialist / Material Handler
We are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist/Material Handler for our receiving and redistribution dock operation at our Cleveland Airport (CLE) location. This is a physically demanding position ideal for those who like to stay fit and active while providing outstanding customer service for our airport partners.
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials
- Safely pick, stack and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Accurately operate a handheld scanner
- Provide input to improve existing processes and procedures
- One year previous warehouse, logistics or material-handling experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts
What’s in it for you?
Bradford Airport Logistics offers a competitive salary starting at $13.25 per hour. In addition, we offer significant opportunity for career growth into a supervisory position, with a professional development plan that positions employees for success in an industry-leading company. We also offer an unprecedented benefits package including:
- Guaranteed annual pay increases
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,000 deductible covered)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
For those ready to take their career to the next level in the exciting aviation industry, please apply today!
Please click here to apply on-line
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
Equal Opportunity Employer