We are currently seeking a Logistics Specialist/Material Handler for our receiving and redistribution dock operation at our Cleveland Airport (CLE) location. This is a physically demanding position ideal for those who like to stay fit and active while providing outstanding customer service for our airport partners.
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials
- Safely pick, stack and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Accurately operate a handheld scanner
- Provide input to improve existing processes and procedures
- One year previous warehouse, logistics or material-handling experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts
What’s in it for you?
Bradford Airport Logistics offers a competitive salary starting at $13.25 per hour. In addition, we offer significant opportunity for career growth into a supervisory position, with a professional development plan that positions employees for success in an industry-leading company. We also offer an unprecedented benefits package including:
- Guaranteed annual pay increases
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,000 deductible plan)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
For those ready to take their career to the next level in the
exciting aviation industry, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.